Ultram or Tramadol is a medicine belonging to the group of analgetic opium drugs. It is used to remove of a pain syndrome and painful feelings during painful therapeutic or diagnostic procedures.
You can buy Ultram without any prescription or other kinds of documents just here — in our virtual drug store.
Ultram or Tramadol: contraindications
The medicine is not recommended in the following cases:
- alcoholic, soporific and drug analgetic intoxication;
- hypersensibility to the medicine’s components;
- simultaneous intake of MAO inhibitors;
- age under 14 (intake), age under 1 (parentally);
- renal and hepatic dysfunction.
The medicine may be prescribed to pregnant women but with great care. As well as in a case with the drug addiction, confused consciousness, intra cranial hypertension, and also an epileptic syndrome and craniocereberal trauma.
This medicine is forbidden for too long intake. Otherwise there will be an effect of accustoming and weakening of influence.
Ultram or Tramadol: additional information
The medicine is forbidden to use for therapy of a syndrome of “cancellation” of narcotic substances. It is forbidden to intake ethanol at the same time together with tramadol.
During lactation period, in case of single intake, there is no need to stop feeding of the child.
When passing a course of treatment it is better to refuse driving of motor transport and performance of the difficult works demanding high concentration of attention.
Ultram or Tramadol: compatibility with other drugs
The analgetic drug must not be taken together with:
- solution of diclofenac or indometacin, fenilbutazone or diazepam, flunitrazepam or nitroglycerine;
- ethanol or other medicines, that which oppress the central nervous system as Tramadol strengthens their influence;
- barbiturates and carbamazepine, as they reduce anesthetizing effect;
- anxiolytics, as they increase analgetic effect;
- MAO inhibitors and furazolidone as they increase risk of emergence of spasms and others.